Today, manufacturing companies across the world mainly depend on SAP ERP to provide the solutions required for better planning and production management. The Production Planning (PP) module is a key component of the SAP ERP Package that automates all planning processes in the supply chain. SAP customers across the world seek SAP Certification PP Consultants with relevant skill sets and expertise. SAP eAcademy’s PP module equips you with knowledge on how to automate well-plan and manage a manufacturing process. In addition, the certification goes hand-in-hand with an exponential career growth.
I. Within an Organization
As an SAP Certified Consultant you could be absorbed by a leading company. Based on your experience and your functional expertise, you would start as a Project Manager. The exposure you get will be the much-needed catalyst for your compensation package to climb more than a few notches.
II. As an Independent Consultant
As an SAP functional consultant you can work independently potential becomes that much higher. You would be the one person that companies across the globe turn to all their SAP related needs.
III. As an SAP Trainer
Employees of most SAP customers require extensive training and who better to provide than that of youan SAP Certified Consultant and a few years of experience, you also have the option of becoming an SAP Trainer.
SAP129 – SAP Navigation (e-learning)
- The SAP Navigation course is designed to familiarize learners with key terms and how to navigate within the SAP system.
- Logging on and off
- Understanding and recognizing SAP screens, menus, fields, and special features
- Recognizing SAP icons
- Find out how to use ‘Application Help’ and the SAP Library
- Set up ‘Favorites’ for frequently used transactions
- Understanding system messages
- Set up default values
- Navigate SAP standard reports
- Test your knowledge through review questions and system simulations
SM001 – ntroduction to SAP Solution Manager (e-learning)
- This course is meant to familiarize you with the principles and terminology of the SAP Solution Manager. You will be introduced to the benefits of using the SAP Solution Manager during the implementation of your SAP solutions and during ongoing support and operations.
TERP01 – SAP ERP: Introduction (e-learning)
- Using recorded presentations, system demonstrations, practice simulations, quizzes, and assessments you will be introduced to:
- SAP ERP organizational levels
- Functions and structures of master data throughout SAP ERP
- SAP ERP analytical and reporting solutions
TERP51 – SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Material Planning
- Organizational levels
- Master data relevant to the material planning process
- Material Master, Bill of Material, Routing
- Executing a planning run
TERP52 – SAP ERP: Introdcution to Processes in Manuf.Execution
- Organizational levels in manufacturing
- Master Data for manufacturing
- Structure of the Production order
- Production order processing:
- Releasing orders, issuing materials, receiving materials
TSCM40 – Planning/Manufacturing I (e-learning + student handbook)
- Creating and managing master data: material master, BOM, classes, characteristics, documents, overview of variant configuration, work center, routing, production resources, changes with and without history, mass change
- ERP production planning: production program planning, planning-based MRP, planning strategies for make-to-stock and make-to-order production, implementing requirements planning, processing of MRP results, additional MRP processes
TSCM42 – Planning/Manufacturing II (e-learning + student handbook)
- Order-controlled production with production orders: Overview of order categories, order types and the most important functions during the process (e.g. availability checks, material staging and withdrawal, order confirmations).
- Overview of production with process orders, repetitive manufacturing, KANBAN and capacity planning
- Integrated case study: implementation of a fictitious demo company using specific business processes, configuration and mapping of the company structure, master data, and business processes in the SAP system ECC.
- Certification examination for Application Associate Planning and Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5.