Today companies across the globe are using SAP ERP to plan, execute, and analyze sales operations throughout the
sales cycle. With this reliance on SAP ERP for Sales and Distribution comes the need for consultant who are experts in SAP ERP’s SD module. SAP eAcademy’s SD module equips you with the knowledge on how SAP ERP applications optimize all the tasks and activities carried out in sales, delivery and billing. In addition, the certification goes hand-inhand with an exponential career growth.
I. Within an Organization
As an SAP Certified Consultant you could be absorbed by a leading company. Based on your experience and your functional expertise, you would start as a Project Manager. The exposure you get will be the much-needed catalyst for your compensation package to climb more than a few notches.
II. As an Independent
Consultant As an SAP functional consultant you can work independently potential becomes that much higher. You would be the one person that companies across the globe turn to all their SAP related needs.
III. As an SAP Trainer
Employees of most SAP customers require extensive training and who better to provide than that of you- an SAP Certified Consultant and a few years of experience, you also have the option of becoming an SAP Trainer.
SAP129 – SAP Navigation
- The SAP Navigation course is designed to familiarize learners with key terms and how to navigate within the SAP system.
- Logging on and off
- Understanding and recognizing SAP screens, menus, fields, and special features
- Recognizing SAP icons
- Find out how to use ‘Application Help’ and the SAP Library
- Set up ‘Favorites’ for frequently used transactions
- Understanding system messages
- Set up default values
- Navigate SAP standard reports
- Test your knowledge through review questions and system simulations
TERP01 – Introduction to SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- Using recorded presentations, system demonstrations, practice simulations, quizzes, and assessments you will be introduced to:
- SAP ERP organizational levels
- Functions and structures of master data throughout SAP ERP
- SAP ERP analytical and reporting solutions
TERP61 – SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Sales Order Management
- Organizational units in sales order processing
- Material and customer master data
- Sales order creation
- Creation of outbound deliveries
- Creating transfer orders and posting ‘goods issue’ transactions
- Generating an invoice and receipt of payment
- Using the Sales Information System for reporting activities
SM001 – Introduction to SAP Solution Manager
- This course is meant to familiarize you with the principles and terminology of the SAP Solution Manager. You will be introduced to the benefits of using the SAP Solution Manager during the implementation of your SAP solutions and during ongoing support and operations.
TSCM60 – Order Fulfillment I (e-learning + student handbook)
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data in sales and distribution, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing in sales and distribution, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
TSCM62 – Order Fulfillment II (e-learning + student handbook)
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Setting up condition tables, access sequences, and condition types as part of pricing
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Promotions and sales deals
- Rebate processing
- Mini case study in pricing
- Controlling billing documents
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination, business area account assignment, features of the SD-FI interface
- Message determination
- Text determination
- Integrated case study: implementation of a fictitious demo company using specific business processes, configuration and mapping of the company structure, master data, and business processes in the SAP system. Review and certification preparation
- Certification examination for SAP Certified Application Associate – Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 on the content of the courses SAP129, TERP01, TERP02, TERP61, TSCM60, SM001,TSCM62