SAP is a software system that unites internal and external management information covers a whole organization. It embraces finance, manufacturing, CRM, sales, and service, etc. SAP automates these activities with an integrated software application. The purpose of SAP is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the company and manage the connections to outside stakeholders.
SAP Education can help you understand business, academic and technical skills to broaden students understanding in the theory and application of information technology in business.
SAP is one of the most sought after certification in the current business environment. IT professionals acquainted with SAP platforms are demanded in every part of the world and it has been one of the most successful It certifications recently. SAP implementation is a complicated process and demands adequate knowledge and training for the same. For professional it takes years of experience to gain adequate expertise. This is also the reason that modern businesses look out for SAP certified professionals.
SAP certification is divided into two types of courses – one being more functional and the other being more technical. However, both the courses present similar authorization and transaction codes related to your educational background. Further, the course content can be greatly varied as per the nature of the course.
The Technical SAP certification focuses more on programming and module customization.
There are no specific requirements for a SAP certification. Applicants need to be graduates (BTech, B.Sc. or B.Com graduates can benefit more) or have a Master’s degree. Computer knowledge and a little knowledge in the area which you want to do the SAP course will be a big plus.
There are a lot of benefits when you are a certified SAP professional. Here is a list of some of the biggest advantages that you can have in getting a certification:
- Job – We all have hopes of getting a good job in a reputed company. A SAP certification can fulfil this dream, with ample job opportunities for skilled SAP professionals.
- Salary – It is no myth that a certification provides one with the chances of getting a better pay package as compared to one who is not certified. With a SAP certification, you can get an above-average package.
- Reputation– Being certified is a way of establishing your skills. As a certified SAP professional, your reputation in the industry is etched and you will receive a certain sense of respect from your colleagues and employers. This will also motivate them to become certified professionals; improving the talent pool of the organisation.
- Promotion– Stuck in the same position? With a certification, there is a high chance that your career game has changed and you will be able to perform better. The outcome is that you will be noticed by the management, leading to a higher chance of getting a promotion.
The SAP Solutions Academy is the most comprehensive and cost effective training offered for all SAP R/3. Regardless of whether you have an exposure to SAP or not, the Academy offers courses that help to develop and enhance your skills. The Academy delivers a hands-on classroom environment followed by an intensive case study to discuss implementation requirements of R/3 Systems. The Academy ends with a certification where your acquired skills of SAP are tested and evaluated by SAP, which is a benchmark to enter the SAP industry.
To take any Functional module, you need to have a minimum of 2-3 years of industrial experience in the relevant business function. To take the technical module of SAP you need to be strong in programming concepts. Generally recommended to people with minimum 1-2 years of technical experience.
A candidate should also possess professional qualifications like BE/ B.Tech / MBA/CA or equivalent credentials.
SAP Training develops skills and experience in the practical management and application of technology. It is for everyone -from everyday users to senior management.
Standard SAP Training gives training on the latest versions and also on various business processes.
Courses introduce you to fundamental business processes that can be modelled using the SAP System. The courses serve as an introduction to a particular specialist area, for example, procurement, production planning, and so on.
This course not only explores the complete range of functions in a given application, but concentrates even on key business processes, and on the integration with other modules.
Courses focus on providing detailed information about individual application areas, and concentrate on SAP Customizing and functional description.
This is not something that the other people would decide. Your educational background makes it simpler for you to know the business processes and other features of the area which you have been learning during your academic years. The educational aspect is important in thinking how to choose SAP module.
This is always the course which you intend to spend your life time on the module. You need to understand your core strengths, your domain knowledge, your programming or technical skills if any. If you listen others words and choose the module, then probably, you would not be able to justify it. Your educational background should help you in selecting and opting for the SAP module in your future career.
- If you have majored in Accounting, then SAP Financials (FI) Module should do the trick for you.
- If you have been studying Managerial Accounting, CIMA, CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA, CMA then SAP Controlling (CO) strongly recommended.
- If you have been examining Supply Chain Management with Inventory Management, Storage techniques, Procurement and Logistics, then SAP MM (Materials Management) would be suitable.
- If your majors are in Marketing, Sales Management, Distribution techniques, Channel Management, then SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)module should ideally be your preference.
- If you have an Engineering background, then SAP Production Planning (PP) and SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) will support your academics.
- If you have been studying Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy, Statistics, Total Quality Management, then SAP Quality Management (SAP QM) will suffice your career in the said module.
- If you have been studying Organizational Management, Comparative Management, Human Resource and Personnel Management, then SAP HCM module will be your option.
- If you have been studying in a database, computer programming, and network administration have been your interests and educational background, then NetWeaver SAP BASIS, SAP ABAP should be your first preference.
Before you choose for any module, it is advisable to gain generic Business Process Understanding. If you have industry specific business process knowledge, then it’s nothing but a value addition.
Only authorized SAP education partners are allowed to conduct training legally. Training provides by any other institute which is not recognized by SAP and are not genuine as well as they are not eligible to appear for certification.
SAP does not guarantee placements but SAP and its education partners provide placement assistance by providing information to candidates about the opportunities available in companies who have a requirement for SAP certified consultants.
The courses are handled by SAP Consultants who have a rich functional experience and are highly skilled in SAP implementations.
There are two ways for getting SAP certification:
- By undergoing the full 200 hrs of on line training in self learning mode training
- By undergoing the full 200 hrs of training with full time Virtual Trainer for 25 working days (Monday to Friday) 9 am to 6 pm.
A copy of the SAP enrolment form can be collected from counsellor. The same needs to be submitted along with relevant certificates of educational qualifications, experience and resume.
Please contact the counselor on the helpline number provided above.
Please contact the counselor on the helpline number provided above.
Classroom courses offered by us are on full-time basis. We do not offer any part-time or weekend classroom batches/ academies.
SAP Training is a combination of theory and practice on the systems. Candidates are connected to SAP servers for completing their exercises.
SAP offers consultants the opportunity to obtain recognition of their SAP System knowledge by taking a Certification Test. The certificate provides customers with assurance that the consultant has passed the SAP Project know-how, which is required to successfully implement SAP for customers. Certified SAP consultants are integrated in a tightly knit information network with SAP, yielding greater quality and more up-to-date knowledge to benefit customers.
The certification exam for core modules consists of 80 questions, which lasts for 3 hours. The no. of questions/duration may vary for advanced area. The questions are objective in nature. These examinations are release-specific and reflect the actual tasks of an SAP consultant. The exams are standardized worldwide and carried out under the supervision of SAP.
The exam tests the knowledge required by a junior consultant to work as a productive member of project team under the supervision of an experienced SAP consultant. The certificate shows that the consultant has sound knowledge of the SAP system in the area in which he/she has been tested.
The examination tests the candidate’s ability to:
- Explain and implement various core business processes and functions in SAP in one of the following application areas: Accounting, Controlling, Materials Management, Production & Production, Scheduling, Sales Order Processing, and Human Resources.
- Define master data and make appropriate global settings (customizing)
Tailor SAP to customer’s needs.
- Work with the SAP navigator, online documentation, process and data models and implementation methodologies.
- Acquire knowledge through available documentation.
- Describe the SAP service support structure.
- Describe the technological requirements of the SAP system.
- The certificate is release-based and can be updated with further training and delta tests when new releases become available
The result will be displayed in your screen after completion of the test. The candidates need to score 70% to clear the certification.
You will be able to register and re-appear for the exam one month after your first attempt.
A maximum of three attempts is permitted. Examination fees have to be paid separately for each attempt. If a student has failed all three examination attempts then the candidate has to re-register for a full academy for certification.
SAP Certification is NOT a job guarantee program. SAP Certification is only to certify you in a particular area that you have reasonable amount of knowledge at that point of time.
No but Certification is always good to have and in some situations, the employers may tend to go for Certified consultant when they receive equal type CVs.
Please do not confuse this with job guarantee. There is nothing like job guarantee.
If you are on class room training, it is always expected to appear the exam at the end of the academy or maximum after a week of the course. Because, the content will be still fresh in your mind. The more you give gap, the more chance to forget the concepts. If you are on e-learning, it is up to you to decide when to go for certification. However, it is advised not to give too much time for Certification.
SAP is widely used in the following industries:
Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Defense & Security, Healthcare, Higher Education, Industrial Machinery, Insurance, Life Sciences, Logistics Service Prod, Media, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Postal Services, Professional Services, Railway, Telecommunications.