CIDCO invites applications from candidates to fill up the following vacant posts of Class A and B
- Assistant Law Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Executive Engineer (Telecom
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Advertisement link – https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/News/154036363579816_finaldraftofadvt.23.10.pdf
CIDCO website link – https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/
To apply for Assistant Engineer (Civil) position Candidates possessing SAP GLOBAL certification in integration of business process in SAP ERP (TERP-10) issued by SAP Global Services will be preferred. The candidates will have to submit the SAP certificate within one year of appointment; else their service will be terminated.
To Apply CIDCO Position you need to complete below SAP TERP10 Course from PRIMUS to get additional 50 Marks.
|Certification(On premise)||Fee in INR||GST @ 18%||Total|
|TERP 10 Course Fees||80,000||14,400||94,400|
Total Fees : 1,29,800 /- Including Exam Fees.
SAP Certification Exam Dates in Nov 2018:
|8th Nov||Delhi||24th Oct|
|8th Nov||Kolkata||24th Oct|
|9th Nov||Hyderabad||24th Oct|
|9th Nov||Chennai||24th Oct|
|20th Nov||Pune||31st Oct|
|21th Nov||Mumbai||31st Oct|
|22th Nov||Bangalore||31st Oct|
- Explain the organizational structures used in each business process
- Identify the key master data which must be maintained to execute each business process
- Discuss the ERP transactions required to complete each business process cycle
- Identify the key integration points between the different business disciplines supporting each business process cycle
- Register for the C_TERP10_66 certification exam
- Customers and consultants who are new to the SAP ERP solution
- Customers and consultants with expertise in a specific ERP business process area who want to expand their general knowledge of all business processes
- IT professionals who will be supporting the business processes used by their organizations.
- Project team members, who need an understanding of the key integration points between business disciplines supporting business process cycles.
- Power/Super Users and End Users who want a better understanding of the total business process cycle.
Conceptual or practical knowledge of how companies manage their businesses
SAP ERP 6.0, EhP6
- Overview of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- Basic concepts used throughout SAP applications
- Business processes in Financial Accounting
- Business processes in Management Accounting
- Purchase to Pay business process
- Material Planning business process
- Manufacturing business process
- Order to Cash business process
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Lifecycle Data Management overview
- Enterprise Asset Management and Customer Service business processes
- Program and Project Management business processes
- Human Capital Management process overview
|Beneficiary Name||Location||A/C Type||A/C.#||Bank Name||Bank Full Address||Bank IFSC / RTGS Code|
|PRIMUS Techsystems Pvt. Ltd.||Aurangabad||Current A/C||50200002769122||HDFC Bank||Plot No 7, E-1, Town Centre, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001,||HDFC0002843 (Note: Fifth digit onwords all digit is numerical)|