Siemens Certified CAD Training Course – NX CAD
NX is an advanced high-end CAD/CAM/CAE, owned by Siemens PLM Software. In addition to delivering value across the product lifecycle, Siemens PLM Software has attained a strong record of delivering real business value to companies across a wide range of industries. With 92% of fortune 500 companies as customers in its segment NX is most powerful, flexible, and innovative product development solution in the industry
PRIMUS being authorized SIEMENS PLM Software training partner , conducts CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM courses at own training centres and colleges across India to engineering undergraduates, graduates and working professionals. We also offer certification through Siemens PLM Software designed tests to professionals wishing to prove their proficiency.
- Free access to “Learning Advantage” a powerful, yet easy-to-use learning and performance support platform that provides cost-effective and time-efficient methods for users to gain skills and knowledge of Siemens PLM Software solutions
- Apart from standard training, the topics & training will be focused on Industry standards & industry specific.
- Training delivered by Industry professionals.
- “Siemens Certificate” of Completion to all the participants with global acceptance
Who should attend?
- B.E. / B Tech in Mechanical / Production / Automobile or equivalent- currently studying or pass out
- Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile – currently studying or pass out
- The student who have appeared for final year exam can also apply
- Industry Professionals who want to improve their software ski
Benefits to Participants:
- Enhancement of the scope employment for the students
- Opportunity to get specialized skills alongside their graduation thereby bridging the gap
- Certificate of Merit from Siemens upon completion of the training
- Globally recognized and industry aligned curriculum
- Siemens “Official Curriculum” for all Siemens PLM Products
- Training Conducted by Siemens PLM “Certified Trainers
For more details call us on 7888034000